Wednesday, February 26, 2014

runDisney


Are you a big Disney fan? 

I know that I am! 
A while back my mom subscribed to Womens Running Magazine and in almost every spring issue there is an advertisement for runDisney! So we looked into it and what do you know, Disneyland Resort and DisneyWorld Resorts host Marathons, Half Marathons, 5Ks and family fun runs for people of all ages! 

These runs go through the park and downtown Disney. All the people dress up and everyone is so happy! The characters motivate you through the whole race and are there to cheer you on to a Happy Ever After race ending! There seems to be so much magic going on at these races. I can't wait to be a part of one one day! 

Oh yeah did I mention that's my big goal!?  


Hoping to raise enough money and push past my 5K running standard! 





And now runDisney Just release info for a new run! Yes that is what it looks like! AVENGERS SUPER HERO WEEKEND RUN! 
On November 14-16th this year! Registration begins in March. I added a link below if your just as crazy about this as I am! 

I would love for all of you to share  your tips and tricks on training for a half marathon! So please Comment below or follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Pintrest (Found on the side bar...) and send me your tips! 

STAY motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment