Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015!!!!!!!!!

Let's get back into it guys! It's a new year and a WHOLE new me!!! In more ways than you can imagine! I am starting this year with a new position at work, an awesome internship and the single life!!

But what's gonna be awesome is that my new apartment had a fitness center!!! No paying gym fees! Just rent :) and I now have a dog so I will be running and going on walks a lot more.

Since its almost February here is what have been up to!!

Overall I have lost a total of 10 pounds since December :) I haven't been down to 160 since high school and that'd were I'm at right now!  My current goal is 150 and to stay at that weight and begin to tone! Therefore I have downloaded nike training club again and am loving it! as usual 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment