Monday, July 21, 2014

Week One and Counting!!


Sooo..

I was doing so well with NO artifical sugar then someone brang brownie mix to my home...=( Well I gave in... BUT! only had one piece so still within my limits!!! So I am still feeling greeat! I feel so clean and not greasy or sluggish my skin has been breaking out but I believe it is starting to clear finally, hopefully one of the side effects of getting rid of the articial sugars.

One thing I am adding to this challenge is no additives. So no corn starch or things like that, this way my artifical sugars are going away even more. By taking away these articifal goods I am getting rid of the bad "omens" per say in my body! Lets hope it works!!!

Now my weight hasn't really changed during this first week, plus doesnt help mother nature just had to come along on the first week of this journey. So I am gunna keep it going and see how it ends up after the 30 days!!!

My current fridge:
Grapes, Apples, Lettuce, Eggs and Whole grains!

Next weeks additions:
  • Hummus,
  • Nut thins
  • Bannanas
  • Oranges
  • Peanuts (unsalted)
  • and possible Cherries (Tis' the season!)
Any Suggestions for new foods to try in replacement of my sweets!!



And Next week I will be doing the Pionner 5K in Ferndale Washington! My first race this year! I hope I still got it!
 
If your interested visit www.whatcomoldsettlers.com!!







No comments:

Post a Comment