Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Detox Round 2, Diary Style

This week I am starting the same Jillian Michaels Detox. 

Unfortunately I do not own a measuring tape so I will not be able to tell if any measurements changed but I do have a scale and the eyes of some great people. 


Day One's Drink
This time I am going to keep you guys posted with how I am doing during the week! Beginning with day one and ending with day seven [the day before I go on vacation!] 

Bikini body here I come! 

Here is the recipe for the Detox that I posted two weeks ago ----> Jillian 7 Day Detox Drink


Here is how I am doing =)

Goals for this week of detoxing and beyond...
  • Today I vowed to eat clean for this whole week. 
  • Since its really hard on your body to just change our diet really suddenly I have chosen to have one reward day (a yummy coffee or 1 meal out) and less snacks. 
  • I will not talk down about myself. I will constantly compliment my progress not put myself down. 
Weight, 172 lb [Pic's Later...=)]
Drink is yummy and bitter as ever. =)  



Its officially day two! 
  • Had a weird headache for the first part of the day..Not completely sure if its from the clean eating and the drink but I normally don't get headaches. 
  • Not much to report on day two but! My metabolism seemed to speed up a little bit today and I wasn't craving snacks nearly as much at work and at home. 
  • Lets keep it up

Day four....
  • Oops...Today wasn't a good day. I started off eating well then I used all my cheats in one evening. I ate a burger, some BBQ chips with bean dip and even had half a beer..
  • I felt good till then... 
  • Today was an oops day. 
  • I weighed in at 171 lb. So not to shabby. 

Day Five...Remixxxxxx
  • So today is day five. I am only half way through the day but I have already started eating better. I ate a yummy tuna fish sandwich using light mayo, whole wheat bread and lettuce. With an apple on the side and of course the yummy detox H2O. 
  • Here is a really good website I found on chosing the right kind of bread..... "Tips and tricks for choosing the right bread!"
  • Felt guilty about eating badly yesterday so I am making up for it today. Even after yesterdays cheating I still weight 171 lbs. Couple more to go! 
  • 3 days left! and 4 till I head onto vacation! 

Day Six.....urgggg
  • Today I didn't want to get out of bed. This time around as well as last time the fifth and the sixth days were days were I felt extremely bloated. 
  • Although it was my rest day according to my BeFit in 90 Challenge. I was forced to walk a total of 7 miles today. The first 2.5 to the store and back for shampoo and the 3.5 to meet a client to drop her CD of photos off. So I burned a total of 689 Calories anyway. 
  • Tomorrow is the last day. My plans for tomorrow include a detox bath to end my day. AND get rid of the last bit of junk that may be lurking around in my system. 
Dun Dun Dun DAY SEVEN! 
    DIY Green Tea Detox Bath
  • Today was rough. I was tired from my early morning work out but being able to have this drink by my side kept me going and curbed my hunger until it was actually time to eat! And that's rough for me. 
  • I ended my day with an amazing green tea detox bath to sweat out what all I had left. 
  • Here a link to a great detox bath instructions that I use constantly!! Green Tea Detox Bath, And others. 
  • My personal favorite is the lavender oil bath! My favorite especially with a coconut butter body butter after. 
  • I ate pretty clean today and tomorrow I will be weighing myself and taking finishing pictures. Cause results don't happen instantly ladies. 
  • So far feeling alright. Eating clean is harder than it looks.... Well for me.
The end result: 
169 lbs!! 3 pounds down =) 
I personally do not see a difference. But here is a picture from day one versus this morning. 
I see a difference in the bottom two pictures but not in the top two pictures. 
This detox has been amazing. I went through a few rough patches of wanting to cheat and bloating. The detox bath helped a lot for the end of this detox. 

If I was to get this detox a rating out of five stars, as of right now it would be a 3. 


                                                 
And it would definitely receive a stamp of approval! BOOM!
Jillian Michaels really hit the nail on the head with this detox. I will definitely use it again. Next time I will hopefully be more of a clean eater and not a cheater! 

In my day to day diary above (if you haven't read it already) you will find links to the drink, great bread ideas and other fun stuff! 

Please keep following Tuesday and I on our motivational journey! 
Stay Beautiful!!!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    Cheat Generator

    ReplyDelete