Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nike Training Club Review 1!

Okay, My final verdict is
[Disclaimer: This was my only attempt, more to come]
 
 
 
I loved the App, I really did. It did a great job explaining all the work outs and encouraging. As far as results go. I didn't see any. I was able to increase my running amount and speed but I didn't really see a difference anywhere else.
 
 
I will be doing another program again this week. But I was very disappointed with my own personal results. I did not lose any wieght and did not see a difference that is why I haven't posted any before and after photos, so sad. But I will be trying the get lean program starting tommorrow!
 
 
 
 
So therefore this workout program is not yet approved for my body type! Might be better for some of you out there =)
 
Overall a great App.


No comments:

Post a Comment