Friday, June 6, 2014

Nike Training Club

          On Sunday I, Andrea, will be completing week 2 of the Nike Training Club. A free app that allows you to create and customize a workout plan. I have chosen to do an intermediate, toning work out plan that also implements running. So far I have done some really intense yoga, some crazy HIIT workouts and have ran 5 miles! Next week we're going 6! The Nike Training Club app is fantastic. As you work out you earn your Nike+ fit points, if you follow those like me! (yet still don't quite get what their all about yet). 

         Nike Training Club features all women but is ideal for men as well! There is no Gender specifics to this app! BELIEVE ME! 

          The only thing I am struggling with on this app is that some of the customization moves are almost the same. For example: I have carpal tunnel syndrome that causes me to struggle with plank like workouts and anything that puts lots of strain on my wrists. Alot of the workouts have these kinds of work outs that I struggle with. I personally push through them but I am constantly trying to find a good hard modified movement for the workout. 
           If you don't have a consistent week that doesn't allow you to run 5 miles or to have a 45 min workout every few days you may have difficulty. My training plan changes every week and can range from 15 min yoga videos to 45 min HIIT training. So prepare your week accordingly. 

          What I love about this program is that you can set alarms and reminders to get you to work out! You also earn other workouts and there is a huge library of great workouts with different time frames! 
Definitely a good runner up after Befit 90! 


I will keep you all up to date on how its going in a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment